Hi and welcome to Outside the Box In this space I will post my artwork the things I find fascinating

Friday 13 March 2015

Hello Melbourne

 



It all starts in a plane to Melbourne its all ''Bumpy'' as usual when I first got to Melbourne we hired a car as usual. Lets just skip to the interesting parts like I saw two King Parrots, one was female and the other a male they weren't scared of me. I wonder why?




Can you spot them? well I hope you can. Oh I just remembered I went to an aquarium in Melbourne as well, here is a list of what I saw. Seahorses, penguins, fish, sharks, rays, a crocodile, lizards, jelly fish and turtles.







   That was really fun this is the last thing I will show its about going to Sovereign Hill if you haven't been there and your about to then don't look because that will spoil it for you here have a look at these photos.



OK that's all bi, toodloo.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this post.
Your comment will appear after moderation if it is deemed suitable by admin.