Hi and welcome to Outside the Box In this space I will post my artwork the things I find fascinating

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Budgies!!!


Are you interested in birds? A type of bird? My favorite bird is budgies I love'em cause they are pretty and they can come in different colors. They can come in colors of Green, Blue, White, Aqua etc. They have a great personality to humans, and they can become lovey dovey to each other. I talk to them and they leen there heads in to hear me like they can understand me, I also pretend they are humans cause they almost have the same personality.     
MY BUDGIES



4 comments:

  1. Interesting story but where are the photos? Come on I know you've got some great shots of your budgies, it'd be nice to show them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have a picture, like it? P.S Snowflake is now a boy and is called snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha... Well I guess you're going to have to wait a while to see some baby budgies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep I shore am and that's bad, well for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on this post.
Your comment will appear after moderation if it is deemed suitable by admin.