Hi and welcome to Outside the Box In this space I will post my artwork the things I find fascinating

Thursday 1 October 2015

Interesting

Watch this video now!

 When I went traveling to Melbourne I went to a farm, it might not be very interesting but that is one huge chicken, I wonder how many eggs she has layed?
Now this is OBR witch stands for One Big Rooster. I think he is 28 cm tall, he is bigger than a baby!
Warm seagull? You must be, I wonder who knitted that scarf for that seagull? But what about the other seagulls?
Hey old man are you alright up there? hoger I was going to sit there until I noticed something under my butt.....
Whoa!!!! Look at those freak-en kangaroo's mate there huge like a bulldozer, good thing me and my mate didn't go anywhere near them, or did we?   

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time in Melbourne. The buskers are awesome aren't they. Glad you didn't go too close to the roos, they can be dangerous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on this post.
Your comment will appear after moderation if it is deemed suitable by admin.